I’m not a chocoholic but Dan definitely is! I made these super yummy brownies for him to devour when he gets back from his exam today. How many girlfriend points??
- 400g caster sugar
- 225g butter, melted
- 60g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 225g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix the sugar and melted butter together in a large bowl. Add the cocoa powder and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- One at a time, add the eggs. Mix well after each addition.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Bake at 180°C/gas mark 4 in a greased rectangular tin for 20-25 mins.
- Leave to cool before slicing into squares.
- Serve warm with ice cream. Enjoy!