I really hate it when my skincare, make-up and hair products all look super neat and tidy and my cotton pads are just hanging around looking ugly in their plastic wrapper. I don’t know if this bothers anyone else but if you can relate, check out this easy-peasy DIY.
You will need:
- A clean Pringles tube
- Pretty wrapping paper
- An old paintbrush
- Cotton pads
1. Remove the lid and cut out a section at the top of the tube. This needs to be big enough for you to grab a few cotton pads through.
2. Cut a piece of wrapping paper to fit around the tube. It was so easy with the paper I chose as I could just follow to pattern to get straight lines!
3. Glue the paper around the tube and cut around the section at the top of the tube.
4. Cut a piece of wrapping paper to fit the base of the tube and stick it down.
5. Fill the tube with cotton pads and put the lid back on.
6. Flip upside down and display with your skincare and make-up!
This was so super easy and it’s something that will be really useful. It’s also a great excuse to eat a whole tube of Pringles, which is an even better reason to go and make one of these!
See you soon!